If you would like to create a signature to be used to sign PDFs, you may use Adobe Reader to do this.
- Open the PDF that you would like to add a signature to.
- Select 'Fill & Sign" in the upper right corer of the window.
- Once the Place Signature window opens, you may choose your method of signature.
- Here is to show the 'Draw my signature' option. You may use your mouse to create your signature in the window below.
- One you have your signature to your liking, select Accept.
- You will not be able to see your signature where your mouse cursor would be.
- If you left click, it will place your signature like a stamp to the PDF.
If at anytime during this process that you have any issues, please let us know. We may be contacted at 419-434-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.