- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything. Note: This option does not appear on all devices.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
1. First select the gear in the top right corner.
2. From this menu you will select Internet Options.
3. From this menu you will select the "Delete..." button.
4. You will then mimic the settings from above and select the Delete button.
1. Click on the three dots in a horizontal line
2. On this menu you will select the bottom options that says settings.
3. On this menu you will select the button that says "Choose what to clear"
4. You will select the options listed above and then select Clear.