To recall or replace a message, follow these steps:
- Locate the Sent Items folder.
- Double click on the message you want to recall or replace.
- Click Actions on the ribbon or menu, and then click Recall This Message.
- Enable the Delete unread copies of this message option to recall the message. Or, enable the Delete unread copies and replace with a new message to replace the message with a new one.
- To receive a notification about the success of the recall or replacement, enable the Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient option.
- Click OK. If you chose the replace option, type your new message and send it.