- Click the apple menu in the top right corner of the mac and click on system settings.
- Scroll down to Printers & Scanners on the left side.
- Click the Add Printer, Scanner, Fax.... button.
- Click the top middle globe icon on the new window that appears.
- On the address line enter the IP address of the printer you want to add.
- On the Name line enter what you want the printer to be named. This can be the PR0003 number or something else.
- On the Use line be sure the printer model is selected and click Add.
Add printer by IP for mac Print
Modified on: Tue, Sep 19, 2023 at 1:53 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.