This article will provide instructions on how to modify your Outlook Calendar settings so that all meetings will default to online meetings with Microsoft Teams.
Currently, all meetings created in O365 will not automatically create a Teams meeting. If you wish to turn this feature on and allow for Teams Meetings to be added when a calendar meeting is created, please follow these steps.
Updating Your Settings
- Begin by logging into your UF Email: http://mail.findlay.edu
- Note: you will only be modifying the settings in the online version of Outlook
- In the top right corner of your working screen, click on the Settings button (gear icon).
- At the bottom of this pane, select the option for View all Outlook settings.
- On the left side of the new window, select the option for Calendar.
- In the menu to the right, select the option for Events and invitations.
- Under the heading Events, you create, check the box for Add online meeting to all meetings.
- Click to Save your settings in the bottom right of this window.
- When you are done adjusting your settings, close the settings window.
- All future meetings will now be set as online meetings in Teams.
- The Teams meeting option will only be available if you invite another person to a meeting.
- All previous meetings created before this option has been turned on will not have a Teams meeting created for them.