Who Can Use a Webinar
UF Zoom licensed Fac/Staff/Dept Employees
Do I need a Webinar?
- Differences between a meeting and webinar: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005474943-Meeting-and-Webinar-Comparison
Managing a License
- Training and self-help guides:
- Getting started with webinars:
- Complete Zoom Webinar Guides:
- Running reports and Surveys: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360048745651-Post-webinar-survey-and-reporting
- Downloading and sharing recorded content: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205347605-Managing-and-sharing-cloud-recordings
Requesting a License
- To request a license, please fill out the following form: Webinar Request Form
- Timing – 2 weeks before to 3 days after webinar date
- Purchasing a Webinar License – please submit a ticket to email@example.com to start the process and someone from ITS will help facilitate the purchase.
Tips for a Smooth Webinar
- Always sign in to your UF Zoom account at https://findlay.zoom.us
- Dry Run! Test every audio/visual item, make sure everyone attends the test run
- Make sure you have a stable network connection and a network issue backup plan
- Set alternate or co-host, and panelists
- Have host/co-host/panelists join 30 minutes before Webinar begins. Practice, Practice, Practice!