OneDrive is Microsoft's cloud storage solution that you can use with your University of Findlay email account. To get started, please follow these steps to start storing content to OneDrive:
- Log in to https://mail.findlay.edu.
- Select the Apps icon in the upper left corner of your email.
- Select OneDrive from the Apps list.
- Once OneDrive loads, you may start to drag and drop files here to store them with this service.
- Another way to store data is to use the Upload button in the menu found here to upload files or entire folders.
- When you select either of these options, a browse window will open to allow you to select files from your computer to then be uploaded into OneDrive.