You can install the Zoom Scheduler add-in to your Outlook Web Email (OWA).
- Log in to your Outlook web app (OWA).
- Click the Settings gear in the top-right corner > Manage Add-ins.
- Search for Zoom Scheduler and click Add.
The Zoom Scheduler add-in will now be available in Outlook.
Scheduling a Meeting
- Open your Outlook web calendar and click New to create a new calendar event.
- Enter meeting details like the title, location, and guest list.
- Click the Zoom icon in the top toolbar. You will see the sidebar open, prompting for your Zoom credentials.
- Sign in to your Zoom account. If you are already signed in to the Zoom web portal, it will log you in automatically.
- Select your desired video, audio and meeting settings. Click Add Zoom Meeting to add Zoom join options to the meeting.
Note: The meeting settings will automatically populate with your default settings found in your Zoom web portal in My Meeting Settings.
Viewing and Editing Meetings
- Open your Outlook Web Calendar, click on a Zoom meeting, and click Edit.
- Click the Zoom icon in the top toolbar. Sign in to your Zoom account if prompted.
- Change your meeting options and click Update Meeting to apply the changes.
Tip: Click Load default settings to load your default settings found in your Zoom web portal in My Meeting Settings.