- Go to Findlay.zoom.us
- At the bottom of the page select Download Client:
- In the next page, locate Zoom Plugin for Microsoft Outlook:
- Once you click Download, the file will appear at the bottom left of your browser
- Open the downloaded installer file and work through the installation.
- In the Home tab of Outlook, there will be a Zoom section and you will be able to select Schedule a New Meeting.
- Sign in to your Zoom account.
- Select your desired video, audio and meeting settings. Click Save to insert the Zoom meeting information in the calendar appointment.
After adding recipients in the To field, click the Send button to schedule the meeting.
- Instead of selecting the Download button on the client download page for Zoom Plugin for Microsoft Outlook, select the link Add Zoom to install this Zoom plugin for Outlook on the web.
- Once in the Microsoft AppSource, select the 'Get it now' button:
- Once installed, you will receive a message similar to this:
- Selecting Open in Outlook Web will take you to your web Outlook.
Outlook - Viewing and Editing Meetings
- Open the Outlook desktop app and switch to the calendar view.
- Double-click a Zoom meeting to display the meeting details.
- In the ribbon, click the Change settings button to display the Zoom meeting options, or Cancel to remove the meeting
- Change your meeting options and click Save to apply the changes.
O365 - Viewing and Editing Meetings
- Navigate to your Calendar by selecting the Calendar icon.
- Create a new event or double-click on a day that you wish to create a meeting.
- To add a Zoom meeting to this Calendar invite, select the Zoom button now found in your event ribbon and seelct Add a Zoom Meeting:
- Once selected, you must select Allow on the popup screen that Zoom will present:
- If prompted to sign-in, be sure to ONLY sign in using the SSO button at the bottom of the window:
- After authenticating, enter 'findlay' into the domain box and select Continue:
- After selecting Contine, all of the Zoom information will inject into the meeting invite.
- Add all of your attendees and they all will be sent this information for the Zoom meeting.
If you have any questions or issues, contact Technology Support Services