- Open the Outlook app on your computer.
- Click the 'Get Add-ins' tool button found on the ribbon.
- In the pop-up window, search for Zoom Scheduler.
- Select Add to install this plug-in to Outlook.
- To create a Zoom meeting in Outlook, go to the calendar and create a new meeting.
- In the Home tab, click New Meeting.
- In the ribbon, click the Add a Zoom Meeting button.
- Sign in to your Zoom account.
- Select your desired video, audio and meeting settings. Click Add Zoom Meeting to insert the Zoom meeting information in the calendar appointment.
After adding recipients in the To field, click the Send button to schedule the meeting.
Viewing and Editing Meetings
- Open the Outlook desktop app and switch to calendar view.
- Double-click a Zoom meeting to display the meeting details.
- In the ribbon, click the Add a Zoom Meeting button to display the Zoom meeting options.
- Change your meeting options and click Update Meeting to apply the changes.
Tip: Click Load default settings to load your default settings found in the My Meeting Settings in the Zoom web portal. (Zoom Web Portal)
If you have any questions or issues, contact Technology Support Services