- Click on Zoom in your Course menu.
- Select Schedule a New Meeting button.
- Select your desired video, audio and meeting settings and click Save.
- Once saved, a review of your meeting will be displayed.
- You may add this meeting to your calendar from this screen by clicking on the desired Calendar available.
- When ready for the meeting to start, click on Zoom in your course menu, select the meeting topic, then click Start Meeting.
Note: When you creating a Zoom meeting through a Canvas course, ALL students will get a notification and be able to participate in the meetings. If you need to set up an individual meeting with one student or only certain students in the course, set up the meeting through findlay.zoom.us instead and share the meeting info with the student(s).
If you have any questions or issues, contact Technology Support Services