Find the web browser that you're trying to switch the homepage on and follow the directions listed below.
1. Open Chrome and go to settings in the top right corner
2. Under On Start-Up, select open a specific set of pages on start-up
3. Copy and paste the link of the page you want to open on start-up
4. Press Add
1. Open Internet Explorer and click tools in the top right corner
2. Choose Internet Options from the drop-down menu that appears
3. Under the general tab, type in the link that you'd like to set as the homepage
4. Click Apply and Ok at the bottom of the window.
1. Open Firefox and go to the menu in the top right corner
2. Select options
3. Under the Home tab, select custom URL from the drop-down and then enter the address.
1. Open Safari and click Safari in the top left corner of the screen
2. From the drop-down menu that appears, select preferences
3. Under the general tab, find the homepage field
4. Type the URL that you'd like to set as the homepage
5. Apply and close the window
1. Open Microsoft Edge and click the three dots button in the top right corner
2. Go to settings
3. From the menu, switch open with to a specific page or pages
4. Go to the drop-down menu and select custom
5. Type in the URL that you'd like to set as the homepage and click the floppy disk to save.
6. Click the X to the right of about:start to remove the default start page