1. Click on finder and select go from your apple menu
2.Select Connect To Server
3. In the Server address please copy this information but with your username.
**please note that with the mars server that it is in reverse from your normal UF account**
4. Click connect on the bottom right of the menu
5. Erase the username and log in with your actual UFnet username and password
Click connect after you type in your UF account information. You will be prompted with your share window.
6.Afterwards click on Finder and you will see the drive under the shared portion on the right hand side of Finder
7. You will see a folder with your username that you can click and open
From this point you can open your files and move files to yours mars server share.