With the popular demand of the One Button Studio, it is highly suggested that you schedule a time to use it. Please use the calendar system in your email to handle this request.
Follow these steps to schedule the One Button Studio:
- Log into your UF Email.
- Click on the apps button located in the upper left corner of the screen and select Calendar
In the Calendar menu at the top of your screen, select New to create a new calendar appointment.
Add a title of the your appointment with your name and any other text needed.
Click on the Add Room button and select 'Shafer Library 116A - One Button Studio' to use the Light Board or 'Shafer Library 112A - One Button Studio' for the small studio, or 'Shafer Library 112B - One Button Studio' for the large studio .
Select the day and time that you would like to schedule the One Button Studio then select 'Send' in the top menu.
You will receive and email from the room if it's available or not. If it is not, reschedule for a different time.
- While in Calendar, select 'Add Calendar' at the top menu and click 'From Directory'.
- In the 'From Directory' text box, type 'Shafer Library', Search Directory, and select the One Button Studio Calendar you want to add. 112A is the small One Button Studio 112B is the large One Button Studio, and 116A is the Light Board.
- Click Open.
- This calendar is now added to your calendar list and you able to view the current One Button Studio schedule.
- Click on the gear icon located in the upper right corner of your screen and select Options
In the Options screen, on the left pane select the General option.
Under General, select Region and time zone.
The last drop down menu, 'Current time zone', will need to be changed to (UTC-05:00) Easter Time (US & Canada).
Once this change is made, select Save at the top of this section.
Re-open your browser and log back into your email.
At this time, delete the incorrect meeting request and resend the calendar appointment again.