Office 365 Education is available for free to Faculty, Staff and Students at the University of Findlay. As a student you must be registered for classes to download/install the software. Install Office on up to 5 devices including PCs, Macs mobile devices, including Android, iPad, and Windows tablets.
To download Microsoft Office on a computer:
- Sign in to owa.findlay.edu using your UFnet account email@example.com
- Click on the 3 X 3 menu at the top left of the screen (icon as shown)(The colors may be different than what is shown)
- Click Office 365
- Click Install Office towards the top right of the screen.
- Click Office 365 apps
- Run the application file it downloads.
- Follow on screen steps for your device. If prompted to login, use your UF email address and password.
To download Office Apps on a mobile device, go to the App Store on the device, download each app individually (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote). After installing and launching the app for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in. Use your UF email address and password to use Microsoft Office Apps on your device.