For a list of compatible devices see this link.
How to setup a gaming console on the campus network:
Ensure your device is connecting to the SSID "ufindlay" NOT "ufindlay-guest" prior to performing the steps below.
1. From your computer, open a web browser and go to www.findlay.edu/gaming
2. Login in with your UFnet account.
3. After logging in, Click “Create” under Registered Devices.
4. Enter the MAC Address (also called Hardware Address), the Device Name, and choose the Device Type. Then click “Create MAC.”
5. You should receive the message “The device was successfully created.” At this point, please plug in your gaming console or device. If you have previously plugged it in, you may need to disconnect and reconnect the cable or restart the device. You can return to this page at any time to add or remove devices. Remember, this only applies to gaming consoles and other non-computer devices.
If you need to find your mac address of your console, please see 'Locate Console Mac Address'
If you are having issues with this, please gather your Mac address of your console and contact Technology Support Services by calling 419-43-4357 or send an email to email@example.com.