For a list of compatible devices see this link.
How to setup a gaming console on the campus network:
Ensure your device is connecting to the SSID "ufindlay" NOT "ufindlay-guest" prior to performing the steps below.
Once your console is registered properly and connected to the correct WIFI SSID your IP range should be between 10.248.0.x - 10.246.63.x
1. From your computer, open a web browser and go to www.findlay.edu/gaming
2. Login in with your UFnet account username WITHOUT @findlay.edu
3. After logging in, Click “Create” under Registered Devices.
4. Enter the MAC Address (also called Hardware Address), the Device Name, and choose the Device Type. Then click “Create MAC.” (If you need to find your mac address of your console, please see 'Locate Console Mac Address')
5. You should receive the message “The device was successfully created.” At this point, please plug in your gaming console or device. If you have previously plugged it in, you may need to disconnect and reconnect the cable or restart the device. You can return to this page at any time to add or remove devices. In certain cases the device may need to remain unplugged for up to 5 minutes for the network to see the device properly upon reconnection. Remember, this only applies to gaming consoles and other non-computer devices.
If at anytime during this process you have any questions, please contact Technology Support Services at 419-434-4357, or firstname.lastname@example.org.