Canvas Studio supports an integration with Zoom that allows Zoom to automatically upload recorded meetings into Canvas Studio. These are the steps to take in order to set this up in Canvas Studio:
Open Studio Settings
- In Canvas Studio, click the Navigation Menu icon , then click the Studio Settings link .
- Click the Conferences tab.
- Click the Zoom User Authorization link.
Continue to Zoom
- Click the Continue button. If you are not already authenticated, select the SSO sign-in button.
- Enter 'findlay' as the company domain into the following field and select Continue.
Authorize Zoom App
- In Zoom, view the Zoom app information . To allow the app to use your shared access permissions, click the Allow this app to use my shared access permissions checkbox . Learn more about shared access permissions in Zoom.
- Click the Authorize button .
NOTE*** If you receive the following message during this process, please go through the instructions a 2nd time and it will finish the Zoom Authorization.
View Authorized Zoom Integration
It is recommended to save videos to a Collection(folder) and then move said stored videos after they have synced. Selecting to automatically remove the Zoom Cloud Recording after it is saved to Canvas Studio will help with Zoom cloud storage management.