The New Quiz tool is available in each course by enabling it from the Feature Previews tab found in the Settings of a course. Once enabled, you can migrate current quizzes to use the new tool. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Quizzes in your course.
- An old quiz will be depicted with a hollow rocket icon:
- Click the 3 dots at the end of the quiz row and select Migrate.
- Once the migration of the quiz is finished, you may receive a notification of a completed course export. Canvas is working on changing this notification to state it is from a quiz migration.
- A migrated quiz will have a dark filled in rocket icon:
- You can run multiple quiz migrations simultaneously in the same course.
- Repeat these steps for each quiz to migrate to the new quiz tool.
The following video will guide you through how to create quizzes in the New Quiz tool once it is enabled in your course.
Please review the New Quiz Tool Timeline for updates