If you wish to use the UF Grading Scheme in your course, you must turn this on in each course that you wish to use. This setting cannot be enabled by default when new courses are created. Please follow these steps in order to select one of the two UF Grading Schemes in your grade book:
- Select Settings in the course menu.
- On the Details tab, scroll near to the bottom and select Enable course grading scheme checkbox.
- Click 'set grading scheme'.
- This will display the default Canvas grading scheme which you do not want to use.
- Click 'Select Another Scheme' at the top of this window
- Select between the to UF Grading Schemes available
- Click the 'Use This Gradings Standard' button on the scheme you wish to use.
- When finished, make sure to save these setting at the bottom of the page by clicking