The first Academic Integrity course for students has reached capacity and is now closed. A new course will be made available through the Public Course Index each semester. Here are instructions for joining the course:
Academic Integrity for Students: New Enrollment Instructions
- Log in to Canvas.
- Navigate to UF's Public Course Index.
- Courses --> All Courses (See Help Guide: How do I view my institution's Public Course Index)
- Locate the "Academic Integrity for Students" course.
- Tip: Search for "Academic Integrity" to filter out other courses from the list.)
- Click "Join this Course" and follow prompts to self-enroll.
- Once enrolled, you can access the course from your dashboard.
Need Help? Watch this video to see these steps in action (no audio).