You may import a Blackboard Archived course into a Canvas course. Once you have created an archive of your Blackboard course, please follow these steps to import it into a Canvas course:
- In your Canvas course, click on Settings at the bottom of the course menu.
- On the right menu, click Import Course Content
- In the Content Type drop-down menu, select Blackboard 6/7/8/9 export .zip file.
- Click the Choose File button to then browse for the Blackboard Course .zip file and select Open.
- In the Default Question Bank drop-down menu, select Create new question bank.
- Select All content from the Select Migration Content option.
- If you wish to adjust due dates for assignments, select the Adjust events and due dates check box.
- Click the Import button.
- Any current and past imports will show below in the View Current Job section.
If you have any questions or issues, contact Technology Support Services