- Open a web browser and navigate to ufonline.findlay.edu
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on the Resources tab
- Scroll down to the module with the Respondus Logo
- Click the gear in the upper right and make sure all 3 boxes are checked and click Submit
- Again, scroll down to the Respondus module
- Click on the download link to download the software
- Open the downloaded file and follow the installer prompts
- After the software is installed, return to the Blackboard Resources tab and click on the Updater download link to download the updated software
- Open the Updater file and click "Update Software"
- Once the software has been updated, open the Respondus program.
- Copy and paste the Institution name, Support Contact, and Installation Password from Blackboard when prompted by the software
- Select Blackboard from the next dropdown list.
Modified on: Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:52 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.