1. Select the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the browser.
2. Select the settings button from the bottom of the menu.
3. Click on the show advanced settings at the bottom of the screen. This will show more settings that can be adjusted.
4. Right below where you selected show advanced settings, you will see a button that says Clear Browser data.
5. Please select that and choose the following options as listed below.
1. You will select the three horizontal lines located in the top right hand side of the browser.
2. You will select the option at the top that says Privacy. From there select the option that says clear your recent history.
3. Make sure you only select cache and cookies and set the range to clear everything.
1. Click on Safari and navigate to preferences.
2. Once inside the preference manual, you are going to select the privacy icon across the top. From this you will see a button that says Remove All Website Data....
It will then prompt another box and you will select remove now.