The ResponseCard XR looks similar to the image below. The colors may change depending on when it was manufactured.
To change channels:
- Press the Menu button.
- Press the Down Arrow (Yes) button until you have Change Channel selected. Conversely, the No button is also the Up Arrow.
- To make a selection, press the Enter button.
Enter a channel number (provided by instructor) and press the Enter button to change channels.
Clicker will search for a receiver. A message will appear after a connection has been made.
An error message may appear if an incorrect number was entered or if the receiver with the assigned channel is not connected.
- You will be asked to change the channel if the clicker fails to connect to a receiver.
- Pressing the YES/Down Arrow button will allow a new channel number to be entered.
- Pressing the NO/Down Arrow button set the clicker to the channel entered previously and it wait for a receiver to be found.