Username & Password (UFnet account)
A UFnet account allows you to access technology resources at The University of Findlay including:
- Email (Office 365)
- Registering devices on the network (ClearPass)
- Learning Management Systems
- Google drive
- Home directory storage
- Library database access
- Emergency notifications (Rave, OilerAlert—parent signup)
If you need to apply for a UFnet Account, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to https://www.findlay.edu
- Click on the 'Link' icon and select Apply for UFnet Account
- Agree to the 'UFnet Account Agreement'
- Complete the UFnet Application.
- Make sure you use a working email address in the Alternate E-Mail Address field. This will be used to send your UFnet username/password information.
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact us a 419-434-4357 or by email to email@example.com