Taking a Screenshot and Attaching it to Your Ticket (Windows)
Modified on: Tue, May 12, 2020 at 1:08 PM
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard (the key in between Ctrl and Alt)
- Search for "Snipping Tool"
- After opening snipping tool click "New" on the small box that will appear
- Your screen will look as if it had a filter over it, click and drag to select the part of the screen you'd like to capture
- Click "File" and then "Save as..."
- Save the file somewhere that you can locate it later
- If replying to an email, attach the image by clicking the paperclip at the top of the email
- Click "Computer" and then browse to the file
- Click "Open" to attach the file
- When commenting on your ticket click the icon below
- Click on the box that says "Drop image (or click)"
- Navigate to the image and click "Open"
- With the item you want screenshot on display, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard
- Press Ctrl + V or right-click and click paste while commenting in your ticket or while composing an email to us
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.