1. On the main home page of your Roku, scroll down until you find streaming channels. If you are unable to find the home page hit the house icon on your Roku remote
2. Select "OK" on your Roku Remote and on the next page scroll down until "Search Channels" is highlighted.
3. Select "OK" on your Roku Remote and type in "Great Midwest" and the option for Great Midwest will show on the right hand side.
4. Select the right arrow key on your Roku Remote to highlight Great Midwest and hit "OK" on your Roku Remote
5. Highlight should be "Add channel" Hit "OK" on your Roku Remote and it will start the channel download. Once complete, hit the home button on your Roku Remote and the channel should show on the right panel of the Roku Home Page.