- Quit Outlook if it's running.
- Open Terminal using one of the following methods:
- With Finder as the selected application, on the Go menu click Utilities, and then double-click Terminal.
- In Spotlight Search, type Terminal, and then double-click Terminal from the search results.
- Enter the following command in the Terminal window, and then press Enter.
defaults write com.microsoft.Outlook TrustO365AutodiscoverRedirect -bool true
- On the Terminal menu, click Quit Terminal.
Modified on: Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:09 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.