The Zoom Scheduler Chrome and Firefox Extension allows participants to schedule Zoom meetings directly from your browser. Using the extension, you can start an instant meeting or schedule a future meeting. The meeting join link and details are sent via a Google Calendar invitation so the attendee can join with a single-click from the calendar. Before you can schedule meetings using the Chrome extension or directly in Google Calendar, you need to install the Zoom Scheduler extension from the Chrome Web Store. Click Add to Chrome in the upper right of the extension window.
- The Zoom Chrome extension will install an icon next to your Chrome address bar. If you click the Zoom button, the Chrome extension will open.
- Sign in Zoom Account using "Sign in with SSO".
- Once signed in, you will have additional options in the Chrome Extension:
- Schedule a Meeting: Click Schedule a Meeting to open up a new event on Google Calendar.
- Start a Meeting: Hover over Start a Meeting to choose to start with video or start without video.
- Name/email address: Click on your name or email address to open your Zoom profile page.
- Gear icon: Click on the Gear icon to open the Zoom meeting settings.
You can install the Zoom Firefox add-on from the Firefox add-on page or click the link below. Select "Add to Firefox" to install.
If you have any questions or issues, contact Technology Support Services