1. Click on the Start menu in the bottom left hand corner of your screen
2. Click on "File Explorer"
3. Right Click "This PC"
4. Click "Map network drive.
5. Choose the letter "R" to map the drive to for "recordings".
-This letter is only used so that the drive can be identified by the computer.
6. The path for the drive will be \\pbx1.findlay.edu\recordings$ and should be entered within the "folder" box.
7. If you'd like the drive to automatically connect each time you log in, check the "Reconnect at sign-in" box
8. Most drives you will not need to supply new login credentials but if you do, select the "Connect using different credentials" box
-If you don't know whether or not you need separate login credentials, leave the box unchecked
9. Once connected, you will see the specific extensions which you have access to. It will look similar to this within the drive folder.