Please follow these steps to enable Proctorio in your Blackboard course:
- You MUST use Google Chrome for this tool to function.
- Within any Content Area, select the Assessment drop down and click Secure Exam Proctor.
- Enter 'Secure Exam Proctor' in the name field and click submit.
- Once the above is created, click the link and follow the on-screen prompts to install the Proctorio plug-in.
- Once installed, the system will check your computer to see if it is ready for Proctorio to function.
- Now navigate back to the course and Proctorio will now be available within new tests.
- To enable Proctorio in a test, scroll to the bottom of the Test Settings to enable the remote proctoring tools.
If you have used Proctorio in your current course but it no longer is working, please follow these steps to re-enable Proctorio in your Blackboard course:
- Locate your Exam Secure Proctor link and click it.
- This will re-provision your course to start using Proctorio again.
If you have any questions or issues, contact Technology Support Services