To prepare to migrate your course content to Canvas, please follow these instructions to export your Blackboard course to a .zip file. This file will be used to import the course into Canvas.
- Enter your Blackboard course and locate the Course Management Control Panel.
- Expand the Packages and Utility section and click Export/Archive Course.
- On the Export/Archive Course page, click 'Export Package' on the action bar.
- At the top, In the Select Course Materials section, click the 'Select All' button and then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email when this process has been completed.
- Once you have received this email, refresh the Export/Archive page and the course package file will now be ready to download.
- Click the package file to then download and save it to your computer.