Creating Smart Views in the Blackboard Grade Center will allow you to select specific criteria to view student course information. There are several default Smart Views available in the Grade Center, but you can also create your own. Smart Views utilize the use of Categories from Grade Center columns.
To create a Smart View:
- From the Control Panel, click on Full Grade Center.
- In Grade Center, click on Manage and then click Smart Views.
- Listed here are Smart Views that are available, with ones selected as favorites.
- Click on Create Smart View.
- In the Name box, type a name for your Smart View.
- In the Description box, enter a description of the Smart View.
- Under the Selection Criteria section, select the criteria you wish to use to create the Smart View. This is where you may choose to create the view from a specific category or of a custom query.
- Select your Filter Results and then click Submit.
- Once submitted, the new Smart View is available to be made a favorite.
- Once the start is clicked, this Smart View will show with the other views under the Full Grade Center link.
If you have any questions or issues, contact Technology Support Services