- Press the Windows key on your keyboard (the key in between Ctrl and Alt)
- Search for "Snipping Tool"
- After opening snipping tool click "New" on the small box that will appear
- Your screen will look as if it had a filter over it, click and drag to select the part of the screen you'd like to capture
- Click "File" and then "Save as..."
- Save the file somewhere that you can locate it later
- If replying to an email, attach the image by clicking the paperclip at the top of the email
- Click "Computer" and then browse to the file
- Click "Open" to attach the file
- When commenting on your ticket click the icon below
- Click on the box that says "Drop image (or click)"
- Navigate to the image and click "Open"
- With the item you want screenshot on display, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard
- Press Ctrl + V or right-click and click paste while commenting in your ticket or while composing an email to us