1. Click on the Start menu in the bottom left hand corner of your screen
2. Click on "File Explorer"
3. Right Click "This PC"
4. Click "Map network drive..."
5. Choose a drive letter that is not in use
-This letter is only used so that the drive can be identified by the computer. It doesn't matter which letter you choose
6. Type the name of the folder in the box
7. If you'd like the drive to automatically connect each time you log in, check the "Reconnect at sign-in" box
8. Most drives you will not need to supply new login credentials but if you do, select the "Connect using different credentials" box
-If you don't know whether or not you need separate login credentials, leave the box unchecked