I was given a support call about needing to print Jenzabar CX Budget information. The new Canon network printers are not configured to print from Jenzabar CX, however you can choose Email as your output type. Outlook only needs to have a small change made to correctly display the columns and print them. You only need to make this change once and it will permanently fix the problem! J
Before you open the email, please complete the following steps in Outlook. Once you have completed these steps, you can print your budget information from the email message without alignment problems.
Set the default font for Plain Text Messages: (for Windows)
1. Open Outlook on your computer
2. Click File at the top left.
3. Click Options (along the left-side)-> Mail (on the left-hand side)-> Stationery and Fonts
4. Click the “Font” button on the Composing and reading plain text messages.
5. Choose the “Courier New” font.
6. Click OK
Close Outlook and reopen the Budget email. It should display and print just fine now.
1. Open Outlook
2. Open Preferences -> General Preferences -> Fonts
3. Change Plain text messages (fixed-width) font to Courier New.
4. Click OK
5. Close Outlook and reopen the Budget email. It should display and print just fine now.