ALL OF THIS DOCUMENT NEEDS UPDATED WITH NEW PICTURES AND CHANGES FOR GOOGLE DRIVE FILE STREAM
1) Navigate to https://drive.google.com/a/findlay.edu and login with your UFNET account.
2) Click the gear in the upper right corner of the screen and click on "Download Drive File Stream for Windows".
3) Click the appropriate download button to download the File Stream file
4) Run the downloaded file to install the File Stream software.
5) Login to the File Stream software which will create a new drive called "Google Drive File Stream (G:)"
6) Move folder locations to Google Drive:
A) Open up Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Users\*your username*
B) Right click one of the highlighted files in the image and select "Properties"
*NOTE* Step 6 will need to be done for each of the highlighted folders.
C) In the "Location" tab, click the "Move..." button
D) Navigate to the "Google Drive File Stream" drive and go into the "My Drive" folder
E) Create a folder with the same name as the one you're moving
F) Click the folder you just created and then click "Select Folder"
6) Ensure all folders move properly without error and then right click on each folder and go down to Drive File Stream and select "Available offline."
7) Explain to the user that nothing needs to change in their process for syncing new files but make them aware there is now a Google Drive folder that stores all of their data.